Sunday, July 29, 2018

After my first week back from the holiday, I highlight some of the negative and positive stuff that happened throughout the week. when my week started it was good to see my friends and my fellow classmates, but also my teachers. it felt good to be back at school. on the first day back from the holiday all the seniors were given notices that this term is when we're all going to have to focus on our NCEA level 1. on Monday I received a notice from my graphics teacher that I didn't complete one of the assessments that were given to us. so on Tuesday, i had rugby training after school and youth afterward, that night I stayed up until 2.00 trying to finish it off. the next day I went to school but I came back home halfway through the first period because I was feeling sick. but then I did not attend school for the rest of the week due to being sick.

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Allan It's very important for you to make sure you keep up to date with all of your assignments. Once you get behind it's very hard to catch up. I hope you don't have any more ill health this term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self management is an important part of being a leader. Try to manage your time. You should not have to stay up till 2 in the morning if you manage your time appropriately

    ReplyDelete